[Glade-users] when starting ruby application with glade interface, nothing happens

Hi.

I created file "a.glade" with glade-3 editor and made a ruby file "a.rb"
with ruby-glade-create-template.
When I write "ruby a.rb", nothing happens.
I'm new to glade so don't know what could be wrong.
I'm doing this in Ubuntu 9.04.

Here is the link to  the contents of the two files:
http://pastie.org/662387

Also when I try to open some example glade file from internet, I get the
following error message:
     The following required catalogs are unavailable: gnome, bonobo

Please tell me what is wrong here, do I have to install some additional
packages ?

Thanks
Haris