[Glade-users] How to use a scrolled window

Hey everyone,

I guess I'm missing something I've been unable to use a scrolled window
widget in glade 3.  Whenever I try to place the widget I always get the
following error message back:

gtk_scrolled_window_add(): cannot add non scrollable widget use
gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport() instead

I've tried putting the view port widget first then a scrolled window
widget inside the viewport but that hasn't worked either.  Can someone
explain to me how to get it to work.  Thank you for your time.

Mark