[Glade-users] How to use a scrolled window

2009/10/20 Kunimoto, Mark Y. <Mark.Kunimoto at gd-ais.com>:
Hey everyone,

I guess I?m missing something I?ve been unable to use a scrolled window
widget in glade 3.? Whenever I try to place the widget I always get the
following error message back:

gtk_scrolled_window_add(): cannot add non scrollable widget use
gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport() instead

I?ve tried putting the view port widget first then a scrolled window widget
inside the viewport but that hasn?t worked either.? Can someone explain to
me how to get it to work.? Thank you for your time.

You have to put the scrolledwindow first and then the viewport inside
the scrolled window. Some widgets (e.g treeviews) don't need a
viewport first.

Mark

Glade-users maillist ?- ?Glade-users at lists.ximian.com