[Glade-users] deprecated widgets in gtk builder

hello all,

I am now shifing my whole application from libglade to gtk.builder.In the
process i came to know the gnome widgets are depricated and not supported in
gtk.builder.
For example in our applications, we used gnome-dateedit for calendry and it
is easy to use.But in gtk.builder it is showing as depricated.Gnome-dateedit
is easy to use and maintain. So what should i do for that now?Why the
gnome-widgets are depricated?

--

Njoy the share of Freedom :)
Anusha Kadambala