[Glade-users] Underline in Gtk Actions

I have a few GtkActions tied to toolbar buttons and menu items.  In
the menu items, how do I get underlined characters in the label?

For instance, if the Label of the GtkAction is "_Log Output", it
simply displays the underscore before the 'L'.  If in the menu item I
uncheck "Use action appearance" and specify the label there (and check
"Use Underline"), it will show correctly in the glade project, but not
in the program.

What is the correct procedure to achieve this?

-Jonathan