[Glade-users] mnemonics

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 1:25 PM, anusha kadambala
<anusha.kadambala at gmail.com> wrote:
hey,
it says "It does not apply unless the Use underline is set".when i set it
,the mnemonic widget became sensitive.But can you tell me whats the relation
between underline and mnemonic widget.

Use underline is needed with mnemonic widget, use underline
indicates to the label that an underline charachter will be used
in the label text to underline the following letter, and use that
letter as the mnemonic char to activate the mnemonic widget.

i.e. the string "_Open" indicates that the <alt>-o combination
will activate the mnemonic widget.

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 9:04 PM, Tristan Van Berkom