[Glade-users] internal-child getting removed

Hello all,

I am new to this list, and tried searching for this issue in the
archives but failed to find anything.  I've also Googled around for a
while, but still no luck.  Thought it best to post my question, that way
future users that come across this same situation might find help.

I have a small little Python application I've been coding up, and I have
been using Glade to create the GUI.  Recently I upgraded to Ubuntu
Jaunty, and with that came Glade 3.6.3.  The behavior I'm seeing, is
that when I save my project, Glade removes one of my internal-child
objects from a GtkComboBoxEntry.

The before code:
<object class="GtkComboBoxEntry" id="host_entry_cmbox">
  <property name="visible">True</property>
  <signal name="changed" handler="on_host_entry_cmbox_changed"/>
  <child internal-child="entry">
    <object class="GtkEntry" id="host_entry">
      <property name="visible">True</property>
      <property name="can_focus">True</property>
      <signal name="activate" handler="on_host_entry_activate"/>
    </object>
  </child>
</object>

The after clicking save code:
<object class="GtkComboBoxEntry" id="host_entry_cmbox">
  <property name="visible">True</property>
  <signal name="changed" handler="on_host_entry_cmbox_changed"/>
</object>

I need to have the child GtkEntry object, so that I can get
EntryCompletion working correctly.  This worked perfectly fine prior to
Glade 3.6.3.  Why is it getting removed upon save?  The toolkit version
is 2.16 and format should be GtkBuilder.

Thanks any help or direction you can provide,
-Lup