[Glade-users] mnemonics

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 2:06 PM, anusha kadambala
<anusha.kadambala at gmail.com> wrote:
I am using libglade.So how can i add this now.

I just looked back at the code Im a little confused, what does the tooltip
say on the insensitive mnemonic widget property ?

Does it say its not supported in libglade ?

-Tristan

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Tristan Van Berkom