[Glade-users] glade 3.6.3 and cellrenderercombo in a treeview

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 4:18 PM, daniel <drmartens at gnu.univ.gda.pl> wrote:
Hi,

Now, I can create a tree model and bind it with a tree view using glade
only, but is it possible to bind another model to a combo in a column of
the said tree view? Because the 'Model' property of such combobox allows
me to only choose a column from the tree model.
Sure, I can set this cellrenderercombo 'model' property in the code and
it works, but I was wondering, if it could be done in glade itself, as
it is done with treeview model etc.

You should be able to check/uncheck the little box saying
whether you are assigning this property directly or
by attribute in the model, this should allow you to set
a common model for your cellrenderercombo, or even
let you set a row sensitive model for the cellrenderercombo.

thanks,
daniel
Glade-users maillist ?- ?Glade-users at lists.ximian.com