[Glade-users] glade 3.6.3 and cellrenderercombo in a treeview

Hi,

Now, I can create a tree model and bind it with a tree view using glade
only, but is it possible to bind another model to a combo in a column of
the said tree view? Because the 'Model' property of such combobox allows
me to only choose a column from the tree model.
Sure, I can set this cellrenderercombo 'model' property in the code and
it works, but I was wondering, if it could be done in glade itself, as
it is done with treeview model etc.

thanks,
daniel