[Glade-users] Help with accelerator keys

In my glade 3.6.2 project, I have two windows with accelerators bound
to certain menu items.  They are:

Main Window
-----------
File->Quit      CTRL-Q
Edit->Cut       CTRL-X
Edit->Copy      CTRL-C
Edit->Paste     CTRL-V
Edit->Delete    Delete
View->Zoom In   CTRL-+
View->Zoom Out  CTRL--

Secondary Window
----------------
File->Close     CTRL-W
Edit->Cut       CTRL-X
Edit->Copy      CTRL-C
Edit->Paste     CTRL-V
Edit->Delete    Delete
View->Zoom In   CTRL-+
View->Zoom Out  CTRL--

My problem is two-fold:  first, the accelerators for Delete, Zoom In,
and Zoom Out don't work at all, in either window.  Second, Cut/Copy/
Paste always perform actions for the secondary window, even if I
currently have the main window in focus.

CTRL-Q and CTRL-W seem to work fine.  CTRL-C/X/V work, but only for
the second window.

I currently have one accelerator group that they both share.  In
previous versions of glade, I didn't have to define an accelerator
group and everything just worked.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong
now.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Jonathan