[Glade-users] Creating Notebook Tab Pages

Thanks to you and Mitchel!

I didn't realize that when I clicked on the tabs I was selecting the tab
label and I had to click on it a 2nd time to actually select the tab's page.

After some clicking around I've now got it working the way I expected.

Thank you very much!

Don