[Glade-users] Glade 3 and gtkextra

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Patrick McEvoy
<pmcevoy at silvacapitalmgmt.com> wrote:
Hello,

I would like to add the gtkextra widget set to Glade 3.  Does anyone
have instructions on how to do this?  I can not find a custom widget
catalog for gtkextra and I don't know how to create one.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Hi, have you read the docs ?
   http://glade.gnome.org/docs
(they should also be available in devhelp when installing
the glade3 package).

Please read the first few chapters about adding widgets and
write back with any specific questions you may have, or get me
in #glade3 on irc.gnome.org if I'm around (or Juan...)