[Glade-users] Glade 3 and gtkextra

I have read the docs at http://glade.gnome.org/docs and I have looked at
the gtkextra docs/mailing list as well.  I understand I must create a
gtkextra.xml catalog file such as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<glade-catalog name="gtkextra" library="gtkextra-2.0" depends="gtk+">
  <init-function>my_catalog_init</init-function>
  <glade-widget-classes>
    <glade-widget-class name="GtkSheet" generic-name="GtkSheet"
title="GtkSheet"/>
    <glade-widget-class name="GtkPlot" generic-name="GtkPlot"
title="GtkPlot"/>
  </glade-widget-classes>
  <glade-widget-group name="GtkExtra" title="GtkExtra">
    <glade-widget-class-ref name="GtkSheet"/>
    ... widget class references go here
  </glade-widget-group>
</glade-catalog>

but there are a lot of blanks which I am not sure how to fill in.  When
I search testgtksheet.c there is only gtk_init(), no
GtkExtra/GtkSheet/GtkPlot init-function and no plugin_post_create
function.  The documentation for gtkextra is sparse, the tutorial is
there but no reference.  I have looked at the gtkextra tutorial and I
have found this PHP website which offers some information regarding the
GtkExtra GtkSheet class,
http://gtk.php.net/manual1/cs/html/extra.gtksheet.html.  I am
programming in C and I can't find a reference for C.  All of the
examples for gtkextra I have seen create the window by calling gtk
functions directly in the program not through glade xml files.  Has
anyone been able to add GtkExtra widgets to Glade3?  If not should it be
done or should I create the window through direct calls to gtk?

Thanks for the quick response,

Patrick

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Patrick McEvoy