[Glade-users] Glade 3.6.7 "Horizontally Oriented" Released !

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
It may depend on how it was compiled, you should be able to pull a stack
trace by running it inside gdb... and on windows I think you basically need
to have msys/mingw setup to have gdb (it could be there exist other tools
I just installed gdb on my msys/mingw setup.

on windows that I dont know about).
hmm...  I have MS Visual Studio 2005 on a development PC at work.  Can
Glade be built with that?

If it was compiled without debugging information then you need to
compile it on windows, for which you would also need a msys/mingw setup.
So I need to recompile Glade with the debug info?  How do I do that?
options to the configure step?

Damon Register