[Glade-users] Glade 3.6.7 "Horizontally Oriented" Released !

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
it CRASHES ???!!!!
Yes, with regularity.

Man, people have to tell me these things, I admit, after moving mountains
I just did :-)

care less about the horizonal orientation bug that nobody else apparently
cares enough about to fix anyway.
I wish I was a good enough programmer to take a shot at that but for me
it was a big deal just to learn to use GTK and Glade.

fix the crashes in Glade 3.6, and to my satisfaction there are zero
"I can't get no satisfaction..."

No this issue is completely unknown to me, I am guessing
its probably something to do with the windows build, because
I dont know of many people using that build at all.
It could be.  That is why I want to get 3.6.7 installed on a linux system
so I can try it there.

It would be great if you filed one and explained how its reproducible.
I have not yet been able to find any specific action that triggers it but it
seems that with time just about anything will do it.  I can open an existing
project and do nothing else but select one widget after another until it will
crash.  One time I was cutting individual labels and pasting them into a new
vertical box and that crashed.  Another time I put a new vertical button box
and put checkboxes into it which resulted in a crash.

I have very little experience with debugging tools and Gtk (gcc) but I would
like to take a shot at debugging this problem.  Could you guide me in getting
Glade to build/run in a debugging system?  I suppose that I would need to
build Glade 3.6.7 for debugging?

Damon Register