[Glade-users] Glade 3.6.7 "Horizontally Oriented" Released !

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Morning hackers,
   I am proud to present to you Glade 3.6.7: the "Horizontally Oriented"
Release, which is yet another bugfix release on the ever so stabler
For me it has not been more stable than 3.4.5

This release will make everything horizontally oriented in any project
created prior to GTK+ 2.16. Thats right, most projects when loaded
in Glade will be horizonally oriented (vbox orientations will be horizontal).
Looks like it does the same thing in a new project.  I noticed that in
an old project and corrected manually as you suggested.  Just for fun
I started a new project in 3.6.7.  I deposited a GtkVButtonBox on the form.
It has horizontal orientation.  Will that too
"go away when bug 587256 is resolved."?

Damon Register