[Glade-users] Glade 3.6.7 "Horizontally Oriented" Released !

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Damon
Register<damon.w.register at lmco.com> wrote:
[...]
I have very little experience with debugging tools and Gtk (gcc) but I would
like to take a shot at debugging this problem. ?Could you guide me in getting
Glade to build/run in a debugging system? ?I suppose that I would need to
build Glade 3.6.7 for debugging?

It may depend on how it was compiled, you should be able to pull a stack
trace by running it inside gdb... and on windows I think you basically need
to have msys/mingw setup to have gdb (it could be there exist other tools
on windows that I dont know about).

If it was compiled without debugging information then you need to
compile it on windows, for which you would also need a msys/mingw setup.