[Glade-users] How To Change the content of the main container

On Aug 25, 2009, at 6:11 AM, Lukasz Gromotowicz wrote:

What do you mean by this? You can hide / delete the standard
notebook tabs and switch the notebook pages in the 'on click' event
of any button.  I do it this way and it works fine.

Just curious, but could you explain why your approach might be better?
I have very little GTK/Glade experience, but in the past, I used the
one long vbox with hide_all/show_one approach. I'm just wondering if
perhaps the notebook method would be better in the future. Are there
limitations to the notebook approach?

Harvey