[Glade-users] Modifer keys and text view

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 12:19:20PM -0500, Alexey Kurochkin wrote:
You may want to get a book then.
http://gtkbook.com/
Not that I'm trying to sell something ;). It's just that book is a nice
attempt to put it all together. Maybe search for it in your library?

Thank you for recommending that book; I appreciate it. Between that,
the gtk tutorial, the gtk library documentation, and writing ~30 example
programs to figure gtk and glade out, I've made a lot of progress in
what I've wanted to do and my knowledge is much deeper.

Later,
-pete