[Glade-users] Modifer keys and text view

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 12:34:38PM -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
have you tried hitting shft-insert with the textview in focus
and text in your clipboard ?

So how is insert-at-cursor different from the pasting from clipboard
signals? I thought insert at cursor meant the cooked letter you typed
in where ever the cursor happened to be.

I wish there was a tutorial to simply show how to build a simple notepad
like editor using glade-3. I guess, if I can get this simple thing I
want to do working, I'll write one up.

The information available for GTK is both vast and somewhat disconnected... :(

Thank you.

-pete