[Glade-users] [Glade] Drawing Area

I ran into problems with the drawing area before, but I came to grips with it.

Now I have a second drawing area which draws the shapes initially, but doesn't refresh them.

Even if I, for example, set up a button which calls the expose_event when clicked, it still doesn't update
the drawing area. If i manually drag the window off the screen then bring it back, then, and only then, does
the drawing area get properly refreshed.