[Glade-users] [Glade] Drawing Area

You should be writing to the gtk+ lists for this btw, you'll get better
response for gtk+ related questions... (not that it bothers me that
you write here or anything :) )

What you need is either to set your window non buffered
and call gdk_window_begin_paint_region or something like that
by yourself, or you need to call gdk_window_invalidate_rect
to dirty the window and trigger expose()