[Glade-users] Building glade 3.4.5 with MinGW

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
are you trying to distcheck ? for distcheck you need to build the docs,
but a normal autogen.sh && make install should not need XML-Parser.
Tonight I read your message again and I realized I didn't ask this
question in my last message.  Have I been trying to build the wrong
way?  I followed the INSTALL file instructions and did the
configure, make, make install sequence.  Is this wrong?  When does one
use the autogen.sh method instead of the configure make method?

Damon Register