[Glade-users] Building glade 3.4.5 with MinGW

I have been using the gtk and glade packages found at http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net.
With that I have been able to make a simple test program on the Windows platform.  The
program gui is made with Glade3 and uses libglade.

The Windows version of the Glade package is 3.4.3 and there are a few bugs that have
been fixed in 3.4.5.  I would really like to learn how to build Glade from source
using MinGW.  I have been able to build libxml2 and libglade from source but cannot
build Glade from source.  It seems to be a complicated string of dependencies that
start with XML-Parser.  I got stuck at pod2man.  Can anyone here please tell me how
to create the environment for building Glade with MinGW?

Damon Register