[Glade-users] key_press_event

Hi All,
        I am working in glade for my project .I want to add key_press_event signal for the GtkImage. But it is
 not working .I try to add signal "key_press_event" it is working for buttons.
 First I select table of 2 rows and  2 columns .Then I put 4 button for each one.I add "key_press_event"
signal to all.
For testing that it is working or not I put the printf in every key_press_event function.Then when I run it
and use the arrow key it prints the  corresponding printf statement .But when I am try it with 4 images in 4
block
 of the table the printf statement is not displayed on screen .So please tell me how to use the
"key_press_event" for GtkImage so that it is working .

Regards
Amit Kumar Bag

 Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers