[Glade-users] How to Draw an Automaton?

Hello ,

I wolud like to know if any of you could tell me if it is possible to get
something similar to the picture in glade, because i am searching for info
and i havent found anything usefull yet.
The problem is that i would like to move in the automaton and see in the
interface how it moves, something similar what UPPAAL, the program from
where i get the idea do, but it has been done in java, and i would like to
do something similar but in glade and C. I would like to be able to change
the properties of each element (node or arrow) of the automaton, like color.
Do you think it can be done? can any of you tell me some tips to do it?

Thanks a lot.

Take care