[Glade-users] glade tutorials

I have a couple. I'm currently working on a new one updated for Glade3
but it'll be some time before I complete it.

Although the first one has some GNOME specific topics, it covers using
libglade and Glade. Both use Glade2 so there may be some slight
differences in the way you do it in Glade3 but shouldn't be so much so
that you can't get the jist of it.

Gnome Programming Tutorial: Simple Gnome Application Using libglade and
C/GTK+
http://www.micahcarrick.com/v2/content/view/28/20/

VB Programmer's Intro to Linux Programming with GTK+ (Incomplete)
http://www.micahcarrick.com/v2/content/view/39/20/

- Micah Carrick
  Developer - http://www.micahcarrick.com | http://www.gtkforums.com

Anthony Ettinger wrote:
Are there any glade tutorials out there? I'm a total newb.

I create a two-pane window, added two things, then realized I couldn't
add anything more, and had to delete and start over...I'm in need of
some basic usage instructions :)