[Glade-users] Glade Curve problem

Hi all:
I need some information about how to ues the gtk_curve Widget.I am a total new learner of gtk and glade.
I'm learning to use gtk and glade to design the GUI of an arbitrary waveform generator.My plan is that when
the user press down a specific key ,the corresponding curve is shown on the screen of the generator.
My question is that how the gtk_curve Widget can draw the standard sine wave ,square wave,ramp wave,pulse
wave and so on.Are there any glade tutorials out there?
Thanks:)