[Glade-users] [Glade-devel] Project view widget name

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 16:04 +0100, Oliver Nittka wrote:
Tristan Van Berkom wrote:

   - Navigator
Any sugestions ? any preferences ? comments ?

From a user's perspective, "Navigator" is probably what best describes
the purpose.

"Inspector" wouldn't sound right to me, but I may be biased, as I've
worked with Borland's RAD tools (Delphi/CppBuilder) for years, where the
property window is called "Object Inspector".

Ok just for confusion's sake:

   Look at the glade 3.1.x UI where the "Inspector" label is - it is
depicting that treeview widget that displays the object hierarchy
and allows for some level of interaction - not the property editor.

I probably said the "project view" cause thats what we call it
among developers (the widget is called the GladeProjectView).

Sorry for the confusion folks - also if anyone has any comments
then please reply *to the list* - thanks.