[Glade-users] libglade and Druid

Hello,

I?m trying to develop my first GTK application (using RUBY) and libglade.

The first thing I try to do is to run a ?Druid? to configure my application.
But, when
Using libglade to load the druid window, libglade does? t not set the logo
nor the
Background color.

Libglade 2.5.1
Glade 2.6.8

I have to do call 'set_logo', 'set_bg_color', etc ...
Do you have any idea ?

In the XML file:

<widget class="GtkWindow" id="DruidWindow">
  <child>
    <widget class="GnomeDruid" id"ConfigurationDruid">
    <child>
      <widget class="GnomeDruidPageEdge" id="ConfigurationDruidStart">
        <property name="logo">title.png</property>
      </widget>
    </child>
  </child>

</widget>

If I call 'set_log( Gdk::Pixbuf.new( "title.png" ) ) the logo is ok.

I should say that I've also tried with the following C program:
#include <gnome.h>
#include <glade/glade.h>

int
main( int argc , char* argv[] )
{
    GtkWidget* window1;
    GladeXML * xml;

    gnome_init( "TOTO" , "1.0" , argc , argv );
    glade_gnome_init();
    xml = glade_xml_new( "./grgl.glade" , 0 , 0 );
    glade_xml_signal_autoconnect(xml);
    window1 = glade_xml_get_widget( xml , "DruidWindow" );
    gtk_widget_show_all( window1 );
    gtk_main();
    return 0;
}

And I've got the same result ... no logo and no color (other than the
default one) was set.

What's the probleme please ?

Marzullo Laurent
Atos Origin - Gestion de Configuration
mail: laurent.marzullo at atosorigin.com
T?l: 01 44 (44 55 54)

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any
unauthorised
use or dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered,
changed or
falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.