[Glade-users] any documentation

Maybe just a couple of simple examples of common tasks.

Like how to set up keystrokes to trigger the same action as a button.

I can do it in raw gtk by catching key-release-event in the buttons'
parent.  But then I have to do all the decoding and switch statement
stuff in my code.  I assume there is already something that handles this
but I can't find it (in either gtk or glade docs).

Is there a "right" or reasonably easy way to do that in glade?

Wayne