[Glade-users] any documentation

Well, I guess in a sense and on a first look you could say that glade is
poorly documented. BUT, the thing is that glade is just a tool for creating
the gui.... and beyond that it is gtk and your language of preference for
programming.... so the actual documentation is the gtk api and your own
reference material. And gtk is very well documented.... Maybe there should
be some things on the properties of the widget but then again if you
understand gtk then you understand the glade properties.... Although I agree
it would be helpful to have such documentaion with references to the gtk
api.