[Glade-users] two easy-to-implement glade interface suggestions

Hi,

I take advantage from this post, to make any suggestions (sorry for my bad english):

Why don't you use a singlewindow for whole glade like qt-designer?? Or use a single column like "dashboard"
or gimp (2 columns) + user-edit-window (included in a multi-notebook-tab)?? So, I think could be easy control
many projects contemporary.

I use many times glade and multi windows is uncomfortable (IMHO)

Thanks
Giulio

 Sponsor:
 Libri e CD musicali nuovi con sconti dal 60 all'80%!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=814&d=16-10