[Glade-users] Using images in applications

On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 12:02, singh janmejay wrote:
Hi everybody,
I ahve got problem with Images in GLADE applications.
As I design the interface I add some images also and
on making the project, images do not appear, insteed a
blank appears in the place of image. If I run the
application from the terminal, I get an error message
that reads:

 ** (prok:16635): WARNING **: Couldn't find pixmap
file: /root/Projects/prok/pixmaps/terminal.png

(here "prok" is the name of application I built)
somebody plz help. Thanks in advance.

You need to do a 'make install' to install the images in the correct
place.