[Glade-users] practical question: apps locating glade file

Well, I ended up using the maintainer mode solution.
Thanks to XML, I don't have to compile anything, so my compile time is short:
My app reads any generic code from the XML file at runtime. Thanks to
the technique known as code refactoring!

Regards,

Neil