[Glade-users] practical question: apps locating glade file

Yeah, I guess you could use command line flags to avoid having to recompile.
This means people need to be aware of the --gladedir option. I almost wonder
whether it would make sense for a system directory called
/usr/share/glade/appname to exist for every app that uses
glade on the system with glade files being placed there.
Well, I guess there isn't any advantage to this either.

Regards,

Neil