[Glade-users] practical question: apps locating glade file

Sort of OK, but it seems this method needs a recompile in order
to do a make install. On the other hand I can't think of a better
solution, and it seems to me that having glade_xml_new itself
do the directory searching for the given file inappropriate.
um... how about this (a `make check` should work in both $srcdir and
$srcdir/src):

/* main.c */
gchar *gladedir = GLADEDIR;

#ifdef HAVE_LIBPOPT
static struct poptOption options[] = {
        { "gladedir", '\0', POPT_ARG_STRING, &gladedir, 0,
          N_("the directory where glade xml files are placed."), NULL },
}

int main (int argc, char *argv[])
{
     gchar *filename;

     filename = g_build_filename (gladedir, "galeon.glade", NULL);
     gladexml = glade_xml_new (filename, ...);
     g_free (filename);
     if (!gladexml)
         gladexml = glade_xml_new (GLADEDIR "/galeon.glade", ...);
}

/* src/Makefile.am */

TESTS = test-galeon

/* src/test-galeon */