[Glade-users] practical question: apps locating glade file

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 15:29:27 -0700, Neil Zanella <nzanella gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:54:49 +0200, Tommi Komulainen
[...]
Sort of OK, but it seems this method needs a recompile in order
to do a make install. On the other hand I can't think of a better
solution, and it seems to me that having glade_xml_new itself
do the directory searching for the given file inappropriate.

   You could consider useing an environment variable,
like $TEST_GALEON_GLADEFILE.