[Glade-users] Design advice sought

  I'm creating a contact manager for me. The main screen (window) has a
total of 14 rows and 5 columns. However, while most rows require the five
columns, one row requires six columns, and five rows rquire only two
columns.

  Should I create a bunch of separate containers for each type? That is,
should I have a vbox each row of which contains either an hbox or a table?
Or, is it better to have a single vbox with one large table in it?

TIA,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)