[Glade-users] non stock pixmaps not showing

Hi,
  I have a glade2 UI with some buttons having stock icons on them and
some of them have some XPM's of my own which are under the pixmap
directory in the directory structure created by glade.

I use libglade to generate the actual UI. After compiling and running I
see the icons which are stock but the ones of my own dont show up.
Opening the UI up in glade shows the pixmap properly.

Does anybody have any idea what I need to do so that the compiled
version also shows my own pixmaps

Thanks,

Rajarshi Guha <rajarshi presidency com> <http://jijo.cjb.net>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE
All power corrupts, but we need electricity.