[Glade-users] Glade 2: alignment & list view column titles

  I've recreated -- with a better layout, of course -- the main window for
my contact manager. However, I'm having a terrible time aligning columns,
controlling spacing and putting lables in the two column headers for the
list view.

  Not sure where to look nor how to properly phrase the questions so I can
get the answers I need. A screenshot could be posted to the list if that
would help.

TIA,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President