[Glade-users] Getting started

Rikke,

The following are the pertinate specs:
Name        : glade                        Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 0.6.4                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 9                             Build Date: Sat 25 Jan 2003
07:38:59

Which I got from the distro CDs.

As for autogen.sh, yes, I did run it, & the script bombed out
complaining about several issues mentioned recently in this forum.

Rikke D. Giles wrote:

Evan,

Just discovered this in my backlog of 'to reply to' emails.

Where are the glade rpms from?  Your redhat 8.0 install or the net?
Which version of glade?  Did you run ./autogen.sh?

Cheers,

Rikke