[Glade-users] GtkTreeView - row select event?

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 22:26:54 +0200
R=E9mi Cohen-Scali <Remi Cohen-Scali com> wrote:

Get the GtkTreeSelection object on your treeview=20
(gtk_tree_view_get_selection) then listen for
"changed" events
=20
g_signal_connect (G_OBJECT (selection), "changed", G_CALLBACK=20
(selection_changed_cb), data)

Hello R=E9mi,

Thanks for the reply. I had noticed the 'changed event', but I read in the
GTK reference:

"Emitted whenever the selection has (possibly) changed. Please note that
this signal is mostly a hint. It may only be emitted once when a range of
rows are selected, and it may occasionally be emitted when nothing has
happened."

This didn't give me a very convincing impression... Is this wrong? Or is
is necessary to keep a copy of the selection and compare it each time an
event arrives?

John