[Glade-users] GtkTreeView - row select event?

Hello people.

I'm getting my feet wet with the GtkTreeStore & friends, and was looking
for a way to get an event each time the user selects another item in the
treeview.

The row-activate requires a double click, I'm not happy about that. Is
there a way to get events with just selecting? Like the row-selected event
in the old gtk 1.xx CList? Is it necessary to hang events to each iter?

Can someone give me a hint where to start looking?

Thanks
John