[Glade-users] "squeezed" window in app...

Can I just ask, why are you using the source output functionality at
all? why not just use libglade?  not trying to start a fight, more
understand why people would still use that functionality when from my
pov, it seems antequated and more effort than it's worth.

so you must have a good reason.  I'd like to hear it please, for myself.

kosh