[Glade-users] "squeezed" window in app...

--SkvwRMAIpAhPCcCJ

* Damon Chaplin (damon karuna uklinux net) wrote:
On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 07:18, Carl B. Constantine wrote:
but looks fine in glade.
=20
Here's a shot of the window in question as it looks in glade:
=20
http://www.duckwing.ca/programming/inglade.jpg
=20
but when I run my program, the window looks like this:
=20
http://www.duckwing.ca/programming/results.jpg
=20
If you send me the XML file I'll check it.

It's available on my web site:

http://www.duckwing.ca/programming/dispatcher.glade

I think I just spotted a bug in Glade code generation when setting the
size of a widget. It outputs '-2' for unchanged values rather than '-1'.
That may be causing the problem.
=20
Also, are you setting the width & height properties of the window?
That will force the window to be smaller than its desired size.
The default width & height properties should be used instead.

I *am* setting that window as fixed size but again, it appears fine in
glade. I could check the packing thing as you suggest. I think
everything is set "pack start".=20

--=20
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine
: :' :     duckwing duckwing ca
`. `'    GnuPG: 135F FC30 7A02 B0EB 61DB  34E3 3AF1 DC6C 9F7A 3FF8

--SkvwRMAIpAhPCcCJ

--SkvwRMAIpAhPCcCJ--