[Glade-users] "squeezed" window in app...

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 07:18, Carl B. Constantine wrote:
but looks fine in glade.

Here's a shot of the window in question as it looks in glade:

http://www.duckwing.ca/programming/inglade.jpg

but when I run my program, the window looks like this:

http://www.duckwing.ca/programming/results.jpg

If you send me the XML file I'll check it.

I think I just spotted a bug in Glade code generation when setting the
size of a widget. It outputs '-2' for unchanged values rather than '-1'.
That may be causing the problem.

Also, are you setting the width & height properties of the window?
That will force the window to be smaller than its desired size.
The default width & height properties should be used instead.