[Glade-users] How to get user data specified in signals page?

yosizawa cij co jp wrote:

Hello,
I want to get user data in callback function when menu-item is selected.
And so,I made sub-menu item by glade 0.5.9, and specified a date in signals page of Properties.(The date
was in the list box of signals page.)
But I can't get user date in callback function - I always get 0 .
And the code of interface.c is this,

tatic GnomeUIInfo area_menu_uiinfo[] =
{
  {
    GNOME_APP_UI_ITEM, N_("adjust"),
    NULL,
    on_adjust_area_activate, NULL, NULL,
    GNOME_APP_PIXMAP_NONE, NULL,
    0, 0, NULL
  },

Please could you teach me how I get user data specified in signals page?

There is no way to pass user data to menu item callbacks in GNOME apps
created in Glade.

I'd suggest using the gtk_object_set_data()/get_data() functions to attach
the data to the toplevel window, and retrieve it in the signal handlers.