[Glade-users] Urgent Help Needed! - GLADE-Database-Connection

Shivdeep Krishnan wrote:

Dear Friends,

I am very happy to be a part of this wonderful group. I have currently shifted to the Linux operating
system. I am currently doing a database application project using GLADE with MySQL as the database. I use
the C code generation. To start with I created a CList and a Button. I want to populate the CList with data
from the table on clicking the Button. I am unable to do it. What code should I write and in which file
should I write?. I am confused with all the files interface.c,support.c,main.c and callbacks.c. I am giving
the enitire code of the C files also below. Please help me. I would also like to know to connect StarOffice
BAse to C. You can also send answers to my mail ID. kshivdeep rediffmail com.

You use the lookup_widget() function to get a pointer to the clist, e.g.

void
on_button1_clicked                     (GtkButton       *button,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
{
   GtkWidget *clist;

   clist = lookup_widget (GTK_WIDGET (button), "clist1");

Then you can populate the clist with normal GTK+ calls.

You may want to read the FAQ on http://glade.gnome.org